This website is intended as a source of information regarding BGC Residential and its constituent companies, and is not to be taken as providing financial advice or recommendations in any way. The answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as being definitive or exhaustive, nor are the answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, BGC Residential makes no warranty as to the accuracy and/or completeness of that information.
BGC Residential accepts no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made on the basis of the information provided and advises that as every individual’s situation is different, professional advice should be sought based on the individual’s circumstances before any decisions are made.
House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components:
(1) House price and (2) Land price.
Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. BGC Residential South West and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes:
(a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance.
Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond BGC Residential South West’s control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with BGC Residential South West, a BGC Residential South West sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by BGC Residential South West (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. BGC Residential South West is not the owner of the land. BGC Residential South West has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Referral Reward Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid from 22 March 2019 (“Start Date”) until notified otherwise (“End Date”) (collectively, “the Promotion Period”).
- This offer involves a $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars) AUD referral payment to persons that successfully refer a client to BGC Residential Pty Ltd t/a BGC Residential South West during the Promotion Period.
- The referral payment is paid for each client that is referred, with no maximum amount set of persons that can be referred (i.e. one person successfully referred equals a $1,000 referral payment; two persons successfully referred equals a $2,000 referral payment).
- NB: client is to be viewed as the party/ies to a building contract. Should there be two or more persons named on a contract, for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions they are to be viewed as one client.
- To be eligible to receive this offer, the referrer must:
- Be over the age of eighteen years
- Have their Sales Consultant submit the referrer’s details at deal submission
- Referred persons must be new clients to BGC Residential South West .
- The $1,000 referral payment will be paid within thirty (30) days to the referrer when the referred customer’s home has commenced construction (slab down stage).
- You must not promote or market this offer through any paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
- You must disclose to your friend or family member about the existence of this offer when engaging in the referral.
- You must not make any representations about BGC Residential South West’s service / product that is outside of your knowledge. BGC Residential South West holds no liability for any representations made by third parties that have not been approved by BGC Residential South West .
- All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are the responsibility of the referrer. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the offer.
- This offer is a promotional offer only and is not to be considered as an engagement of employment or otherwise.
- BGC Residential South West reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this promotion if considered necessary, without notice.
- Entry into this program is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Non-Genuine Savings Home Loans – Terms and Conditions
Acceptable Tier 1 Sources Of Deposit – Verification
Historical Rental Payments
Historical rental repayments made by an applicant/s will be acceptable as a ‘Tier 1’ source where all of the below requirements are met:
- Applicant/s are currently renting
- The tenants are the same borrowers. It is too difficult to ascertain who had the financial responsibility for the payment of rent (who actually pays the rent) if parties, other than the borrowers are involved in the lease of the property
- A minimum of 6 months satisfactory continuous rental history, and
- The property leased is managed through a Licensed Property Manager / Agent (excludes family / private)
- Verification of rent as genuine savings is mandatory and is to comprise a letter from the Licensed Property Manager / Agent detailing the following:
- Full name of tenant/s as per tenancy agreement
- Address of the tenanted property
- The amount of rent paid per cycle (eg: weekly, fortnightly. Monthly)
- Confirmation of acceptable 6-month rental payment history
- Commencement date of tenancy (minimum 6 months term to apply)
Inclusions may vary depending on house type. Please refer to individual house addenda for more information. Specifications are subject to change without notice. The information shown is current as at January 2016.
Finance is subject to approval.
Finance provided by Harrisdale Pty Ltd trading as The Loan Company ABN 59 088 462 140 (Australian Credit Licence Number 386355)
BGC Residential South West “Premium Finishing Pack” Promotion
- The date of this promotion is from 1 May 2019 until further notice. Please note this promotion only applies to eligible exclusive blocks at Urban Quarter Dunsborough Lakes, Hanson’s at Vasse and Nick Wallace at Forest Edge and will not apply once the eligible blocks have been sold or are no longer available. BGC Residential South West is not the owner of the land.
- This promotion consists of a ‘Premium Finishing Pack’ worth over $10,000.00 (ten thousand dollars) at no extra cost to the buyer. The promotion consists of a solar saver pack (340L Leda Solar Hot Water System, 2.2KW MySolar PV System with 2000-watt inverter); free Smeg appliances (side by side fridge, dishwasher, microwave, retro kettle and coffee machine and a retro toaster); and a E-Zone air-con upgrade (NOTE: this only applies if the buyer opts to include aircon at their own cost) (automatic upgrade to a six-zone system if aircon is purchased, and the 7” touchscreen doubles as a tablet).
- To be eligible for this promotion, a buyer must successfully:
- Enter into a Preliminary Works Agreement during the promotional period on an eligible block;
- Enter into a contract for Sale of Land of an ‘eligible lot’;
- Eligible lots are certain lots that are contained within Urban Quarter Dunsborough Lakes; Hanson’s at Vasse; and Nick Wallace at Forest Edge. Contact BGC Residential South West for further information on which lots are eligible.
- BGC Residential South West is not the owner of the land. BGC Residential South West has permission from the owner of the land to advertise this promotion.
- This offer is not redeemable for cash. Should the e-zone aircon upgrade not be available as the buyer does not include air-conditioning at their cost, no credit, cash refund or other compensation is applicable.
- The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by BGC Residential South West (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / promotion by BGC Residential South West.
- Speak to your sales consultant for further information.