This article was originally published in New Homes Plus magazine, April 11, 2020.
Wanting to cater to the evergrowing foodie market, we launched two designs with a major focus on the kitchen through our South West Gourmet promotion.
Both suited to 15m frontage blocks, The Gourmet Getaway consists of three bedrooms and two bathrooms, while The Gourmet Retreat contains four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each places the kitchen at the heart of the home.
The Gourmet Retreat home design gives easy access to the scullery and then straight through to the laundry from the kitchen, while The Gourmet Getaway has a large scullery hidden behind the kitchen.
Each has a sink in the scullery to hide all the dirty dishes from guests. The island bench in each design is perfect for breakfast, homework or chatting with friends, and don’t forget about the large walk-in pantry.
Overlooking the open-plan living and dining, the kitchen is positioned in the middle of each home. The scullery is fitted with a servery window, which looks out to the alfresco. A sleek 1200mm-wide Essastone island bench and breakfast bar with waterfall ends is a highlight, as are Smeg appliances.
With quality inclusions and practical layouts, the kitchens are finished perfectly for the client. With all the amazing inclusions, the client can really push the boundaries of interior design within their kitchen.
The designs are great for hosting loved ones and fit easily on South West blocks of land. Our luxury gourmet kitchens make cooking easy and provide plenty of space for any occasion.
• Choice of Smeg double 600mm ovens or single 900mm oven
• 1200mm-wide Essastone island bench and breakfast bar with waterfall ends
• Scullery kitchen with Essastone benchtops and a servery window (including a sliding flyscreen)
• Double sink in the scullery and undermount sink in kitchen
• Overhead cupboards framing rangehood
• Feature tiled splashback
• Trieste pull-out sink mixer tap
• Microwave recess with pot drawer and power point
• Two sets of three-drawer 900mm pot drawers
• Gloss silk finish to kitchen and scullery cabinetry
• Cold water supply to the fridge
• Fujitsu ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• 450mm-by-450mm tiles to living areas
• Carpet with underlay to bedrooms and home theatre
• Roller blinds to all clear-glazed windows
• 31c ceilings to living area
• GTEK Smartwall and internal wall paint
• Choice of elevations
4 trendy indoor plants to style your home. As we move through 2018, greenery has become an Interior décor staple.
The below is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as financial or legal advice.